
Situated at The Gardens Midvalley 1st floor
is a yoga boutique/restaurant, which explains its explicit peaceful ambiance.

Was there with steph,
Let's start with their interesting MENU: they had these smaller green color scribbles and arrows around the pages feeding you facts of some of their specialties, telling the stuff they use, and especially how healthy it was: perfect for the *health-conscious us*lol and just different from your average menu info.
The food, I’ll give it 7 out of 10… nice, but I had better. It surprised me though that they gave our food in hot plates! You know the ones you find in very few restaurants and only in some hotels… but those were just warm, these were HOT. There’s a difference. HOT not enough to injure you of course, but HOT enough to get noticed and I was just in awe, food on hot plates man lol!
Ok, weird why I took so much attention to hot plates at that time, but I was bragging the entire time to steph about it lol.
The one thing though that I have to give extra credit is they had the best of services! Till it was a little disturbing, having waiter/waitress come and seemingly peep at your table from a far every freaking 5 minutes we were there just to see if there is anything… ANYTHING AT ALL that they can service you with. “Stop watching me!” was appropriate back then lol.
Desserts: 9 out of 10, delicious baby!
Price tag per person: RM40+ (for lunch? Not a good idea… but probably because it was at The Gardens)
Overall: Good ambience & amazing service, pricey but acceptable without deserts and still worth the experience.
www.yogitree.com

2 comments:
Cool.. Noticed it at The Gardens but haven't gone back to try it.. Thanks for reminding me =P
no probs!
make sure you get a bit at the desserts! =D
Post a Comment